Thursday, November 19, 2015

A New Start? Yes, please.

Wooo weeee! It's been nearly 5 years since I've visited this Blogger page. Life and time have flown by like crazy. During my absence, I have graduated from school, had a baby boy, and become a full-time mama. Life is sure a whirlwind sometimes, I tell ya.






Now that I have time to dedicate to my creative endeavors (when I'm not running after my toddling boy!!), I would like to share my crazy life experience with the Blogosphere as I struggle, as humbly as I can, through this thing called "motherhood." 

In pursuance of my new start, I'm excitedly brainstorming how to redefine my blog. This includes how to present myself on the Internets, and how to create a community around myself. Stay-at-Home mommy-hood can often be a very seclusive thing, so I'm trying to break out of that nonsense! No thanks on that. I want to connect with other like-minded mommies, and share our experiences. 



So join me on this fun journey, shall you?

With Love,

Nikki


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's nice to have a creative outlet! Even one that can be seen and analyzed by the masses. :)

      Delete