Friday, June 18, 2010

BBL Old Photo Challenge

Mrs. Busy Bee Lauren challenged her readers to post an old photo and tell about it.

I loved this idea! I dug some of my favorite pictures out of my photobucket.

Photobucket
I love my kitty cat, Ryloh. This is my favorite picture of him, of all time. He's such a cutie pie.


Photobucket
This is a picture of Raf & my first Disney trip after he got back from his mission. This trip was, by far, the most memorable one I've been on. I went with some of my favorite people, Ramelle, Vanessa and Raf! As you can see, we did a version of the "no evils." We added smell no evil, haha


Photobucket
There's a funny story behind this picture. My friend Vanessa from the previous picture drove her car, Earl, to California. But her sun roof (or is it moon roof? I never know the difference) was broken, and would periodically pop-up and cause a loud whooshing sound in the car. So every so often we would stop and tape the roof down. This is a picture of me weighing the moon/sun roof down for the tape to be applied. Good times!!

Thanks to Lauren for inspiring me to take this trip down memory lane!

Currently Listening To: Sheila Take a Bow - The Smiths

1 comment: