Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Come on, introductions are fun!

I decided that it was about time I created a blog of my own. I've got a lot of things to say to you, internet world! I plan to devote this page to what I'm listening to, reading, watching or eating- and, if I'm feeling creative enough, what I've created!

Let's start with a little introduction, shall we? My name is Nicole, I'm 22. I'm married to a wonderful man named Rafael (Raf for short), and have a 8 month old little girl named Diella. I'm slowly working on getting my Bachelors from ASU. I'm LDS, or for those of you who don't know what that means, "Mormon." I've been a vegetarian for 5 years, and absolutely love animals. I have a cat, named Ryloh who is 4 years old. Just recently purchased a home in Tempe, that I absolutely love. It's a labor of love, home ownership! Lots of little projects to fill my time with. I am a music connoisseur. I find that music makes every activity more interesting. I love going to shows and record stores. I love to read. My favorite read is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, morbid as that may be. My favorite TV shows are The Office and Law and Order: SVU. I love to laugh! I'm a paralegal at a firm that handles nonprofit legal issues. I aspire to be an attorney one day- though not a sleazy one, I promise.

I love life & I can't wait to get to know some new people! :)

Currently listening to: Comin' Home - Murder by Death

No comments:

Post a Comment