Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weeeekend of March 27th

This weekend was some good times, let me tell you! Friday we hung out with our friend Drew. We ended up at Cheeburger Cheeburger where his lady friend works. Then watched some TV and tried to put Diella to sleep while she was not very cooperative (teething). After she went to sleep, Raf and I watched Law Abiding Citizen. It was pretty good, but I did NOT expect it to be so... intense!

Rafael had to work on Saturday morning, so Diella and I got to spend the morning together. She slept in until 9:30, which was AWESOME. Instead of using that time to catch up on sleep, I used it to actually take care of myself. It's so crazy how little time I have for myself now. So I took some time for me, which was amazing. Then I took some time for the house, which still seems like a Goliath of a task to me. But it's coming along at a slug-like pace. Raffy, D and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. I love their salad bar, mmm! Then we just spent some quality time with my mom at her place. It was relaxing.

Today we went to church and then to the Tempe Arts Festival. It was really cool this year. It seems like they had a lot more vendors! Diella LOVED it. She loves to go to places where a lot of people are because she loves to watch everyone. She especially loved all the dogs there. After the fest, we took a family nap. I adore family naps. We woke up refreshed and went to get MEXICAN FOOD (my faaavorite) at Rosita's.

This weekend was awesome. I love just spending time with my family.

Oh, also! Diella won some baby noise canceling headphones from Jenn Enders. I am VERY excited for them. Now her daddy can play his drums whenever he wants without fearing for her hearing development. I am sooo thankful for Jenn, Ace & Artie Enders for putting on the giveaway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment