Monday, April 19, 2010

Disneyland and Record Store Day!

Our trip was AMAZING. We had so much fun together.

We spent Record Store Day at a sick record store named Amoeba Music. It is like nothing Arizona has ever seen! I wish there were more stores like it here. It was HUGE and had an extensive vinyl section. I bought three little goodies that I really haven't seen anywhere else (in stores, that is. I've seen them online). I got: Thrice - Beggars, Thursday - Waiting (favorite) and Thrice - the Illusion of Safety. Such great finds!! Unfortunately, we were unable to take a picture of us in front of the building, but here's a picture of our bag. haha

We started off Friday with breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, which is where all the characters are in the morning. It was awesome. We got some sweet pictures with some of the cutest characters! We are such Disney nerds. The food is actually REALLY delicious there, too. I love their Mickey waffles, they are so cute.

Disneyland was all I could have expected, and so much more. We chose the perfect day to go, there were still a lot of people there, but the lines were SO short. The longest line we waited in was 25 minutes. Not bad! We rode all the rides and even rode Space Mountain twice! It was amazing. Disneyland is such a magical place.

Saturday was kind of a spontaneous day. We went to a kind of gross beach in LA, but it was our fault for not planning it out. Anyway, it was full of trash and in a not so good area. But we chilled anyway. We layed out for a while and walked around a bit. It was a lot of fun.

Sunday, we did some outlet shopping (I love me some outlets) and then drove home. It was so nice to be reunited with Ms. D. We missed her terribly while we were gone.

I'll leave with some of my favorite photos from the trip. While I want to share every picture I took, I'll hold back. :)


Oh hai, Hollywood sign!

Sup, dirty beach?!

On Peter Pan. This is the 2nd best ride in Fantasyland, after Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Soaked after Splash Mountain. My honey always sits in the front so that I don't have to :)

I really was screaming my head of during this pic, haha

You don't even know how stoked I was to take a picture with Jasmine. Love her!

Morning, breakfast!!

Chillin' in Tarzan's treehouse, no big. Note that I had a newspaper with me. How lame am I? haha

Until next time!

Currently Listening to: Elliott Smith - Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment