Monday, April 12, 2010

Holy goodness, it's been a long week!

This past week consisted of lots of (much needed) shopping trips! I needed to gear-up and get amped-up for Spring/Summer time! These two fabulous seasons deserve nothing less!! haha.

I went to H&M with Miss Chelsea and her beau, Scott. I LOVE that store!! I can't believe it's taken so long for Arizona to receive the gift that is H&M! I got a skirt and three shirts. Then we went walking around the Hollywood-esque shopping centre across the street from H&M. I really fell in love with those two shopping plazas! I'm going to probably be spending a lot of my future shopping trips there. Very exciting!

While we were at the Scottsdale's version of Rodeo Drive, we stopped in Anthropologie. This store makes me green with envy, I swear! They have SO many cute things, that WAY too far out of my price range! But I love their store's decor. Everything looks amazing!

Today I got the shopping bug again, so I went to Target. I got an adorable one-piece bathing suit that I couldn't be more excited to wear!! I also got a couple of pairs of wedges—which I have wanted for a while.

I’ll leave this post with a few of my current shopping interests! I REALLY need skirts, haha.









Currently Listening to: "Terrible Canyons of Static" - Godspeed You!

No comments:

Post a Comment