Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm in love

... with MEXICAN FOOD. Honestly, what meal can't be spruced up with salsa? And who says that chips & salsa isn't a proper breakfast? Not me! One of my favorite Mexican food restaurants of all time is Rosita's. I frequent the location on Dobson and Guadalupe, but the location in Tempe, on Hardy and University, is quite amazing as well.

Their chips and salsa are to. die. for! I skip the traditional salsa, and dive into the "hot" sauce in the squeezable container. So good and mildly spicy, it's perfect for my all the people who are sissy when it comes to hot sauce (like me). I usually get a black bean burrito, enchilada style with black beans and rice on the side. But you can't go wrong with their cheese enchiladas either!

See you at lunch, Rosita! ♥
Now Playing: The Juliana Theory - Is Patience Still Waiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment