Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SUCH a great weekend!

Weekend recap:

The funny thing about this weekend was that NOTHING that I had planned ended up happening. But even though my plans crashed and burned, I had such a fantastic and peaceful weekend!

Friday - Relaxed at home, watched The Sopranos (we are obsessed).

Saturday - Drove around most of the day in downtown Phoenix going from interesting shop to shop. I got a really sweet frame from an antique mall which I painted and already have on my wall! Raf and I went to Dave & Busters later that evening, and had a BLAST. I love that place.

Sunday - spent the entire day at home; lounging, dancing, singing, listening to Disney music in Portuguese, etc. It was the best.

Monday - Diella and I were on the go the ENTIRE day. We were home for maybe 2 hours for her nap. We got a lot done!

In other news: I love my husband. He really completes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment