Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lately

The past week has consisted of:
Seeing Alexisonfire at The Nile. I just love these guys so much, they are such a great band. Their shows are always a lot of fun.
THE SOPRANOS. Raf and I seriously can't get enough of this show. We're only on Season 2. But we're obsessed!


Yard sale. Cleaning out garage: success!


LOTS o' cleaning. Lots & lots. Gotta love it!


We are loving that the weather is nice in AZ, and are therefore taking full advantage of it in the form of daily bike rides! Yesterday we rode to Big Lots, where I purchased two throw pillows that I really, really like!


Cooking (almost) every night! I'm so proud. *tear*


& Taking full advantage of our lovely record player. We went too long neglecting it. But we've been using it daily! Love it.


Currently Listening to: Lovedrug - Bleed Together

No comments:

Post a Comment