Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Sprinkles & Saturday funtime!

As mentioned in my previous post (the first one today, man am I making up for lost time!), I've been going outdoors now that it's not unbearably hot.

Saturday, my little family and I went searching for antiques. We need a new kitchen table, because the one we're using is a friend's and sadly, he needs it back. So the search was on the last two weeks for a nice-looking, non wallet-breaking table. We started at Goodwill in south Scottsdale, and we found a real gem. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture at the moment, so you will just have to take my word. I am loving the table's shape and carvings. The best part about it is that I bought it on half-priced Saturday. It was priced at $19.95, so I got it for $10!!!!! Seriously, guys. I almost bought a semi-cute, mostly-homely table off of craigslist because I THOUGHT it was cheap. Man, am I glad I held out! More on the table re-do (including pictures) later.
Later that day, we had a hankering for some Sprinkles cupcakes. We're sort of obsessed. I remembered that they do freebies sometimes. So I logged-in to Twitter (which I haven't done in AGES) and saw that they posted a freebie offer an HOUR before. We got two free chocolate on chocolate cupcakes adorned with adorable yellow stars! I felt like a super star. Was that cheesy? Score one for us!
Am I excited? Y-E-S I am!

Then we went to h&m (because really, what sort of shop-aholic would I be if I didn't check-in EVERY time I'm in or around Scottsdale). And got some goodies. That place is like mecca. We came out of Disneyland of shopping to find that the person who parked next to us (after we were already in the store) was REALLY good at driving. As exhibited below, they had to CLIMB OUT of the passenger door to get out. Seriously? Seriously?! We had to wait for this jerk to return before we could leave. hahaha People's driving makes me laugh.
See you next time, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment