Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paranormal Activity

I recently saw the movie Paranormal Activity. It got off to a slow start, and the actual scary parts are few and far between, but I can't shake being terrified every night when I wake up! If you haven't seen the movie, most of the 'scary' activity takes place in the dark of the night (around 1-3 a), which happens to be around the time I wake up every night. Every sound I hear in the night- whether it's my dog, my daughter, a neighbor, or the dishwasher- terrifies me!

Scary movies dealing with Satan or demons ALWAYS do this to me. I must stop watching them. I don't think I'll be seeing PA2, or I'll be in a world of hurt when it comes to the dark. Am I reverting to a 5 year old girl? Have I started sleeping with a night light? Maybe.


Are you a scary movie fanatic, like me? What's your favorite horror flick?

No comments:

Post a Comment