Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

What a great weekend this was! Diella and I went yard sale hunting on Saturday morning. I made out like a BANDIT. For $15, I got: a vintage-inspired record/ cd/ tape/ fm am radio player, Disney play table and 2 chairs, dog food/water bowl for outside, an embroidered picture, a wicker basket and a pretty ceramic display trinket.

I am most excited for my new record player. It's in PERFECT condition, except for the cd player. Its sound quality is better than my Crosley turntable that I bought brand new! We listened to vinyl all weekend to celebrate the great find, and welcome our new favorite piece of furniture into our home.
It came on a stand that I'm probably going to re-purpose and sell on craigslist. Or I might find another use for it- not sure yet.

Gotta love good deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment